Lodh Tree ( Lodh Pathani )
₨ 90 – ₨ 800
Lodh tree/Lodh Pathani (لؤد پٹھانی, جوزا بکنی، لودھ، لودھرا، لڈوکا) also known as Symplocos Racemosa Roxb, is a medium sized tree found all over India. The leaves are 3-5 inch in length. The flowers grow in clusters, pale yellow in color. The fruits are purple in color with 2-3 seeds inside. The bark of the tree is thick with brown color.
Ingredient Name :
Symplocos racemosa Roxb.
Arabic Name : Moongama
Bengali Name : Lodha, Lodhra
Chinese Name : Zhu zi shu
English Name : Lodh Tree, Lotur Bark
French Name : Arbre De Lotur
Gujarati Name : Lodhar, Lodar
Hindi Name : Lodh, Lodha, Bodhra, Pathani Lodh
Kannada Name : Lodhra, Pachettu
Latin name : Symplocos racemosa Roxb.
Marathi Name : Lodha, Lodhra
Punjabi Name : Lodhar
Sanskrit Name : Lodhra, Rodhra, Tillaka, Srimata
Urdu Name : Lodh Pathani
3 to 5 g powder of dried bark.
This herb has no known warnings or contraindications.
Lodh is a very important Ayurvedic herb. It is mainly used in bleeding disorders, diarrhoea and eye disorders. It has anti inflammatory properties. It helps to detoxify the body and form the tissues. It is extensively used in female gynaecological disorders.
- Lodh is especially used to improve the women’s health.
- In diseases like Menorrhagia (excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle), it is highly effective as it relaxes the uterine tissues and acts on the relaxed mucus membranes.
- Lodh has proved to be very useful in disease like leucorrhoea (white discharge).
- Lodh is even prescribed to the women’s after their delivery.
- Lodh helps to detoxify the blood.
- Lodh is indicated in eye disease, powder formation of its bark along with ghee is used in eyes.
- Lodh helps in maintain the shape of the body.
- It is clearly referred in Ayurvedic texts that Lodhra helps in making the body attractive and skin glow.
- Due to its absorption enhancing property it is used in clotting and in diseases like diarrhoea.
- Lodh is absorption enhancing, cooling and light which itself is a unique combination, which makes it very useful in reducing inflammation and heaviness in the body.
- Lodh is used in epistaxis, the people who have high pitta generally experiences nose bleeding, the absorbing quality of lodh helps in thickening of blood to stop haemorrhaging (bleeding).
- Lodh paste form is used to treat the skin diseases like leprosy.
- Combination of sugar, ghee and a paste of lodh leaves are used to treat cough.
- Powdered formation of the lodh bark is used to heal wounds. Lodh actually lowers the PH of the body; due to which inflammation process is fasten which gradually leads to increased wound healing process.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Liver Dysfunction
- Sexual Debility
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars