Alum ( Phitkari Safaid, Fitkari Safaid )
₨ 68 – ₨ 610
Alum/Phitkari Safaid, Fitkari Safaid (پھٹکری سفید) also known as Aluminum Potassium Sulfate. has been used since ancient times for it’s many wonderful uses. There are many types of alum, potassium alum is the one which is commonly used. It is found in the form of fine powder or in blocks. Alum is very popularly used around the world for shaving and water purification.
Ingredient Name :
Arabic Name : Shabb, Hajar Ahatees
Bengali Name : Phatkiri
Chinese Name : Ming fan, Bai fan
English Name : Alum
French Name : Alun
German Name : Alaun
Gujarati Name : Phatkari
Hindi Name : Phitkari
Kannada Name : Phatikara
Kashmiri Name : Phatker
Latin name : Alumen
Marathi Name : Turati, Phatki
Persian Name : Zaak Safed, Shabe Yemani
Sanskrit Name : Sphatikari, Tuvari
Urdu Name : Phitkari
250 mg to 500 mg powder.
This mineral has no known warnings or contraindications.
Alum has a lot of medical and health benefits including
- Alum stone is commonly used for after shaving treatment.
- It acts as a natural deodorant for body odor as it has the capability of inhibiting bacterial growth which is responsible for body odor.
- Alum is used to treat minor bleeding resulting from minor cuts and abrasions.
- It is widely used in water purification treatment.
- Alum treat canker sores effectively.
- Alum powder is used for treating pimples, acne marks, acne scars.
- It is really good for tightening the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Alum is widely used for hair removal. Women in ancient ages used alum for removing unwanted facial hairs like upper lip hair.
- It is good for removing blackheads.
- Using alum powder as deodorant can help to get rid of black underarm problem.
- It is used in making pickles to maintain the crispiness of fruits and vegetables used in the pickles. Alum powder is also used in making baking powders as an acidic component.
- It reduce the dandruff and treat itchy scalp.
- It is good for curing dark circles.
- Alum powder is very useful in treating cracked heels.
- Use of alum is very effective to get rid of hair lice.
- Using alum powder mixed with salt, daily to relieve tooth pain.
- Alum powder mixed with honey benefits in asthma and cough.
It is recommended to use only a pinch when taken internally. Also, it is recommended not to use alum externally on skin on daily basis. Larger intake of alum has negative side effects for the health.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Asthma دمہ , سانس لینے میں دشواری
- Cough Disease کھانسی
- Croup Disease حلق کا ورم
- Diarrhoea اسہال , دست
- Diphtheria خناق , حلق کی بیماری
- Dysentery پیچش , مروڑ, آنتوں کا ورم
- Gonorrhoea Sozaak سوزاک
- Haemoptysis Khansi men Khoon کھانسی میں خون کا تھوکنا
- Leucorrhoea Silan e Raham لیکوریا، سیلان رحم
- Menorrhagia Haiz ki Ziyadati کثرت حیض
- Nosebleed Nakseer Phootna نکسیر پھوٹنا
- Pharyngitis Sore Throat حلق کی سوزش
- Piles Hemorrhoids Bawaseer بواسیر
- Sore Throat Galey ki Sozish گلے کی سوزش
- Whooping Cough Kaali Khansi کالی کھانسی
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars