Babool Flower ( Gul Babool )
₨ 170 – ₨ 1,300
Babool tree or Babbula – Acacia nilotica Linn.is an ayurvedic herb used in the treatment of skin diseases, dhat syndrome, bleeding disorders and to treat intestinal worms.
Botanical Name- Acacia nilotica Linn. Acacia arabica, Vachellia nilotica
Uses of Acacia nilotica:
- The paste of the bark of the plant Acacia nilotica is applied over oozing eczemas.
- The powder of the dried leaves is sprinkled over fresh wounds to control bleeding.
- In case of rectal prolapse, the patient is advised sitz bath over the decoction prepared from the bark of the Indian Babbul plant.
- The decoction prepared from the bark of the plant Acacia nilotica is used for gargling in the diseases of mouth ulcer and bleeding gums.
- The paste from the leaves of the plant is applied over wound and injury caused due to contact with fire.
- The decoction of the plant is given in a dosage of 40-50 ml to treat diarrhea and to treat intestinal worms.
- The decoction prepared from the pods of the plant Babbul is used to treat excessive bleeding during menstruation.
- The decoction of the pods and bark, in a dosage of 45-50 ml is given to treat bleeding piles and hemorrhoids.
- The leaves are crushed – 2 – 3 grams, and consumed along with a teaspoon of sugar, once or two times a day, for the treatment of spermatorrhoea / Dhat syndrome or nightfall.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars