Every woman desires thick, long, and lustrous hair. From teenagers to oldies, everyone loves their hair because of the pivotal role it plays in defining one’s face and looks. Luscious hair that has enough shine, length, and strength is what everyone tries to achieve. Unfortunately, hair fall, hair loss, and impaired hair growth are common hair issues that people face. Hectic lifestyles, pollution, and adulterated hair care products are to blame. If you want an effective, safe, and easy solution for your hair growth problems, this article can help you.
How your hair grows depends on a number of factors and how they supplement and interact with each other. Here is the list of the factors that can deteriorate hair growth:
- Old age
- Unhealthy diet leading to vitamin, mineral, and protein deficiencies
- Weak immune system
- Hormonal imbalance
- Physical stress on the hair, such as over styling and usage of excessive hair products
- Environmental factors, such as seasonal changes, atmospheric pollutants, and sunlight exposure
- Psychological issues like stress, trauma, and anxiety
- Medications like antidepressants and blood thinners
- Sudden weight loss
So many factors! and a lot of them seem to be out of our control. Hence, you should concentrate on taking care of your hair with natural hair treatments and the right diet and supplements (the factors that are most under our control). An added benefit of using Herbal Oil is that they are inexpensive, without any chemical and no side effects. It’s like having the cake and the cherry!