₨ 300 – ₨ 450
Triphala (“three fruits”) has been found to act as a complete body cleanser. It is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Not only does Triphala help to detoxify and cleanse the colon, it also purifies the blood and removes toxins from the liver. Other cleansing benefits of Triphala include reducing some forms of cholesterol (serum cholesterol), and reduces high blood pressure.
The plant’s popularity in India stems from the vegetarian diet of much of this country’s population, requiring a laxative that does not counteract with the diet of these people. Triphala is categorized as a purgative form of laxative, i.e. an herb type of intestinal stimulant that works similar to Senna and Rhubarb. Purgative preparations are often needed by people who have certain degrees of liver and gall bladder congestion. As Triphala is known as a cleaning agent, including a blood cleanser, the herb is very beneficial for these people. The herb also has a high nutritional value, including high levels of vitamin C. Because of its high vitamin content, Triphala is often used as a food supplement like vitamins are in Western countries. It is also found to have high antioxidant qualities, and is even useful for treatment against noise and stress induced conditions.
Each 250 mg. capsule contains:
Terminalia chebula Dried Extract (Haritaki) 83.33 mg
Terminalia bellerica Dried Extract (Bahera) 83.33 mg
Emblica officinalis Dried Extract (Amla) 83.33 mg
Each 500 mg vegetable capsule contains:
Terminalia chebula Dried Extract (4:1) (Haritaki) 166.66 mg
Terminalia bellerica Dried Extract (4:1) (Bahera) 166.66 mg
Emblica officinalis Dried Extract (4:1) (Amla Fruit ) 166.66 mg
Abdominal Distention, Arthritis, Asthma, Bloating, Blood Impurities, Bronchitis, Cardiovascular Disorders, Catarrh, Common Cold, Constipation, Cough, Fevers, Flatulence, Gastric Disorders, Hair Loss, Headache, Indigestion, Lack of Appetite, Piles, Premature Aging, Premature Graying of Hair and Weakness of Eyesight.
There are no contraindications.
SIDE EFFECTS :
There are no known side effects.
250 mg 2 capsules 2 times a day after meals.
500 mg 1 capsule twice daily with water.
In packs of 60 Vegetable Capsules.
USED FOR DISEASES:
- Bloating اپھارہ
- Blood Impurities خون کی خرابی
- Bronchitis پھیپھڑے کی سوجن, کھانسی
- Cardiovascular Disorders قلبی عوارض, عارضہ قلب
- Catarrh Disease نزلہ
- Colitis Disease قولون کا ورم
- Constipation قبض
- Cough Disease کھانسی
- Diverticulitis وَرمِ عطفاتِ قولون; تھَیلی یا موڑ کی سوزِش; بَڑی آنت کی دیوار کا وَرم
- Flatulence Riyah Pain men Gas اپھراو، ریاح
- Hair Loss Baal girna بال گرنا
- Headache Sir dard سر درد
- High LDL Cholesterol Level
- Hypertension High Blood Pressure بلند فشار خون
- Indigestion Bad Hazmi بدہضمی,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) خراش آور معائی علامیہ
- Lack of Appetite Bhook Ki Kami بھوک کی کمی
- Liver Dysfunction Jigar ki Karabi جگر کی خرابی
- Piles Hemorrhoids Bawaseer بواسیر
- Premature Aging Qabal az Waqt Burhapa قبل ازوقت بڑھاپا
- Premature Graying of Hair Balon Ki Sofaidi بالوں میں سفیدی
- Weakness of Eyesight Nazr ki Kamzori نظر کی کمزوری
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.