The fruit is useful in diarrhoea and mouth ulcers. It is nutritive. Also useful in psoriasis.
Honey still retains its reputation as a remedy for chest complaints, particularly for removing phlegm. It acts as a decongestant and is also an effective treatment for colds, flu, and a generally depressed immune system. Whereas sugar shuts down the immune system, a good quality honey will stimulate it into action. Honey helps to retain calcium in the body.
The French believed that newlyweds were to have drinks containing honey for 30 days following their wedding, and the word “honeymoon” originated from this custom. In ancient times, honey was a source of sugar and was valued for its medicinal benefits. The medicinal uses of honey are mentioned in the Talmud, the Quran, and ancient Egyptian documents. The addition of honey to food helps stimulate digestion and regulate acidity.
Each 200 g contains:
Anacardium occidentale (Kaju) 50 g
Mel (Shahed) 150 g
Hyperacidity, phlegmatic cough, low immunity, colds, flu, anaemia, soar throat, asthma, bronchitis, diarrhoea, mouth ulcers, general debility and psoriasis.
SIDE EFFECTS :
One tablespoon twice a day.
In packs of 200 g.
USED FOR DISEASES:
- Anaemia Disease خون کی کمی
- Asthma دمہ , سانس لینے میں دشواری
- Bronchitis پھیپھڑے کی سوجن, کھانسی
- Common Cold سردی ٹھنڈ
- Diarrhoea اسہال , دست
- Flu Influenza Nazla, Zukham شدید زُکام ۔ شدید نزلہ
- General Debility Kamzori, Naqqahat کمزوری
- Hyperacidity Teyzabiyet Badhazmi تیزابیت ، بدہضمی
- Persistent Infection due to Low Immunity
- Phlegmatic Cough Blghami Khansi بلغمی کھانسی
- Psoriasis Chumbal چنبل
- Sore Throat Galey ki Sozish گلے کی سوزش
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars