Black Seed Oil ( Roghan Kalonji )
₨ 213 – ₨ 1,192
Black seed (روغن کلونجی) has been used as a healer for ages. The oil of the Nigella sativa is packed with valuable components like vitamins A, B, and C, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and trace elements providing the necessary nutritive factors for skin recovery and repair. Black seed oil also has a number of useful pharmacological actions which make it a fantastic natural option for treating diseases of the skin.
Organic Black Seed Oil Health Benefits And Uses are:
As it contains healing properties, black seed oil can be used in numerous home remedies which can be beneficial for one’s health in multiple ways.
Psoriasis is skin condition in which scaly pink plaques appear over the body, these can be very sore and itchy and can even be a reason of embarrassment to the patient. The condition is caused by an abnormal immune reaction in the body causing abnormal proliferation of the epidermal layer of skin.
Black seed oil is well recognized to regulate the body’s immune cells (up regulating some and down regulating others), it also enhances the body’s ability to deal with abnormal cell proliferation.
Traditionally, black seeds have been applied externally for psoriatic skin to manage the general pain and patches of eruption.
Eczema is a condition characterized by skin inflammation. Itchy, red, patches appear, which can weep and crust. It commonly affects around joints and the mainstay of treatment is with moisturizers and steroid creams. In severe cases systemic immunosuppression is needed.
Black seed oil has fantastic emollient properties, forming a non-greasy film and providing nutritive factors the skin needs.
3. Fungal Infections
Black seed oil has proven antifungal effects against the common skin fungal infectious organisms (dermatophytes) which cause conditions like fungal nail infections, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Acne is a multifactorial condition which commonly affects teenagers however can persist into adulthood. It can result in disfiguring scarring. A number of factors are thought to contribute to the disease including hormonal, dietary, localized skin inflammatory response and infections.
Black seed oil has several properties which can reduce the symptoms of acne including anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects. The nutritive factors in the oil can also help in repair and regeneration of damaged skin. Black seed oil is also a natural anti-histamine ideal for treating for skin conditions related to allergy.
5. Skin Cancers
Cancer occurs when cells become abnormal and replicate in an uncontrolled way. The cells which make up the layers of skin are the most highly exposed in the body and hence skin cancer is one of the most common forms of human cancer.
Black seed oil has been proven to have a range of anti-cancer effects against many different abnormal cell types. Specific effects against skin cancer cells have been demonstrated.
6. Skin Complexion
The powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and nutritive properties of black seed oil can help to restore the natural health and vitality of skin. The oil can be taken orally or applied and massaged directly into the skin. The rich array of oils provides deep skin moisturization. Additionally vitamin A, amino acids and fatty acids work together to help skin regeneration.
Each ml contains:
Nigella sativa (Kalonji) 100%
Lethargy, pregnancy, amenorrhoea, biliousness, amnesia, arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, cough, cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, common cold, lack of appetite, indigestion, diarrhoea, piles, fevers, flu, headache, hypertension, jaundice, kidney and bladder stone, liver dysfunction, hair loss, migraine, palpitation, premature graying of hair, rheumatism, stomachache, suppressed post-partum lactation, convalescence and general debility.
Not recommended during pregnanacy.
SIDE EFFECTS :
Take half teaspoon of Kalonji Oil in a glass of warm milk or water, add sugar to taste and drink daily two times or as directed by the Physician.
In packs of 30 ml, 60 ml and 120 ml.
USED FOR DISEASES:
- Amenorrhoea Diseases حبث الطمث حیض کا نہ آنا
- Amnesia (Impairment of Memory) بھولنے کی بیماری
- Arthritis گٹھیا ,جوڑوں کی سوزش
- Asthma دمہ , سانس لینے میں دشواری
- Biliousness متلی
- Bloating اپھارہ
- Bronchitis پھیپھڑے کی سوجن, کھانسی
- Cardiovascular Disorders قلبی عوارض, عارضہ قلب
- Colic Disease Anton ka dard, Maror آنتوں کا درد , مروڑ
- Common Cold سردی ٹھنڈ
- Convalescence بیماری سے افاقہ
- Cough Disease کھانسی
- Diabetes Mellitus Disease ذیابیطس شکری
- Diarrhoea اسہال , دست
- Eczema اگزیما , جلد پر خارش
- Fevers Bukhar بخار ,تپ
- Flu Influenza Nazla, Zukham شدید زُکام ۔ شدید نزلہ
- General Debility Kamzori, Naqqahat کمزوری
- Hair Loss Baal girna بال گرنا
- Headache Sir dard سر درد
- Hyperacidity Teyzabiyet Badhazmi تیزابیت ، بدہضمی
- Indigestion Bad Hazmi بدہضمی,
- Jaundice Yarkan یرقان
- Kidney Stone Gurdon ki Pathri گردے میں پتھری
- Lack of Appetite Bhook Ki Kami بھوک کی کمی
- Lassitude (Lethargy) Ghanoodgi Thakan غنودگی , تھکن
- Liver Dysfunction Jigar ki Karabi جگر کی خرابی
- Migraine Aadhay Sar Ka Dard درد شقیقہ
- Palpitation Dharkan Ikhtilaj e Qalb اختلاج قلب, دھڑکن
- Piles Hemorrhoids Bawaseer بواسیر
- Premature Graying of Hair Balon Ki Sofaidi بالوں میں سفیدی
- Psoriasis Chumbal چنبل
- Rheumatism Joron ka Dard جوڑوں کا درد , گٹھیا
- Stomachache Pait ka Dard پیٹ کا درد
- Suppressed Postpartum Lactation Doodh ki Kami
- Weakness of Eyesight Nazr ki Kamzori نظر کی کمزوری
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
120 ml, 30 ml, 60 ml
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars