Wild Turmeric ( Amba Haldi )
Turmeric Root, Aromatic Turmeric
₨ 100 – ₨ 910
Wild turmeric/Amba Haldi (آنبہ ہلدی, جنگلی ہلدی) also known as Turmeric Root, Aromatic Turmeric and Curcuma Aromatica, is a spice used in South Asia on quite a large scale. It is well known for its cosmetic and medical wellness. Wild turmeric has been used as natural beauty product since ages.
Ingredient Name :
Curcuma amada Roxb.
Bengali Name : Aam Aadaa
English Name : Mango Ginger, Mango Turmeric
French Name : Gingembre mangue
German Name : Safranwurz
Gujarati Name : Aambaa Haldar
Hindi Name : Amba Haldi, Ama Haldi, Kapoorhaldi, Ban Haldi
Kannada Name : Ambarasini, Huli Arseen,
Latin name : Curcuma amada Roxb.
Marathi Name : Aambe Halad, Ambaa Halad
Persian Name : Darchob
Punjabi Name : Ambiya Haldi
Sanskrit Name : Karpura-haridra
Urdu Name : Amba Haldi
2 to 4 g powder of dried rhizome.
This herb has no known warnings or contraindications when used topically.
- The anti-inflammatory agents of this spice help in cutting out the inflammation by deeply reacting with the impurities that have affected your skin.
- Wild turmeric is known to be an amazing anti-oxidant. Antioxidants take care of your skin by protecting it against the excess production of free radicals that are caused by the unwanted calamities of nature. These radicals can affect not just the mere look of your skin, but they also can cause deep damage to your skin cells, leading to skin aging, losing of tightened and toned skin.
- Antineoplastic is an agent which will prevent the growth of malignant cells in your body and your skin.
- It fights against the bacteria on your skin that reacts to cause unwanted ailments to your skin.
- It can help your skin fight the harmful bacteria of the regular cuts, wounds or bruises thus helping your skin to heal as fast as possible.
- It can also be taken internally. This spice is well known for its detoxification characteristics which enable to give you pure blood by flushing all the toxins out of your body.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Blood Impurities
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Select Quantity:
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- Select Form:
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars