Tellicherry Bark ( Indarjo Talkh )
Bitter Oleander, Connessi Bark, Kurchi Bark, Dysentery Rose Bay
₨ 120 – ₨ 1,030
Tellicherry Bark / Indarjo Talkh (اندرجوتلخ) is also known as Connessi Bark, Kurchi Bark, Dysentery Rose Bay,Bitter oleander and Holarrhena Antidysenterica, is a deciduous shrub or a small tree. It has a rough, pale brownish or grayish bark.
- The bark of bitter oleander has astringent, antidysenteric, anthelmintic, stomachic, febrifuge and tonic properties.
- The herb is used in the treatment of amebic dysentery and diarrhea.
- The seeds are used in curing fever and cold. Their powder is used in dressing the oozing wounds.
- The decoction of the skin of the herb is used to clean wounds and promote healing.
- The paste of the skin of bitter oleander is applied on boils.
- The herb is helpful in augmenting digestion and appetite.
- It works well in ano-rectal problems, like proctitis, painful defecation, retal swellings, etc.
- Because of its styptic property, bitter oleander assists in arresting the bleeding piles.
- The skin of bitter oleander bark, when grated in cow’s milk, helps in treating painful, difficult micturition and urinary stones.
- The seed powder proves to be a household remedy for intestinal worm infections in children.
- The herb has proven to be useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis and even osteoporosis.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars