Tellicherry Bark ( Indarjo Talkh )
Bitter Oleander, Connessi Bark, Kurchi Bark, Dysentery Rose Bay
₨ 120 – ₨ 1,030
Tellicherry Bark / Indarjo Talkh (اندرجوتلخ) is also known as Connessi Bark, Kurchi Bark, Dysentery Rose Bay,Bitter oleander and Holarrhena Antidysenterica, is a deciduous shrub or a small tree. It has a rough, pale brownish or grayish bark.
- The bark of bitter oleander has astringent, antidysenteric, anthelmintic, stomachic, febrifuge and tonic properties.
- The herb is used in the treatment of amebic dysentery and diarrhea.
- The seeds are used in curing fever and cold. Their powder is used in dressing the oozing wounds.
- The decoction of the skin of the herb is used to clean wounds and promote healing.
- The paste of the skin of bitter oleander is applied on boils.
- The herb is helpful in augmenting digestion and appetite.
- It works well in ano-rectal problems, like proctitis, painful defecation, retal swellings, etc.
- Because of its styptic property, bitter oleander assists in arresting the bleeding piles.
- The skin of bitter oleander bark, when grated in cow’s milk, helps in treating painful, difficult micturition and urinary stones.
- The seed powder proves to be a household remedy for intestinal worm infections in children.
- The herb has proven to be useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis and even osteoporosis.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Select Quantity:
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- Select Form:
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars