Sesame Seeds Black ( Til Siyah )
₨ 120 – ₨ 950
Sesame Seeds Black/Til Sayah (تل سیاہ) also known as Sesamum indicum are small but it is a powerful food. In China it has been used for Anti-aging benefits and overall health benefits.
Ingredient Name :
Sesamum indicum Linn.
Arabic Name : Juljulaann, Simsim, Duhn al-hall, Seeraj, Sheeraj (Oil)
Bengali Name : Tilagachh
Chinese Name : Hei zhi ma, Zi ma zi, Moa, Mua chi
English Name : Sesame, Gingelly
French Name : Sesam
German Name : Sesam
Gujarati Name : Til
Hindi Name : Til, Tilli
Kannada Name : Ellu
Latin name : Sesamum indicum Linn.
Marathi Name : Tila, Til
Persian Name : Kunjad, Shamshak
Punjabi Name : Til
Sanskrit Name : Tila, Tilaha, Tir
Urdu Name : Kunjad, Til
5 g powder of dried seeds.
The seeds have no known warnings or contraindications.
Compendium of Materia Medica, the biggest and most comprehensive medical writings in the history of traditional chinese medicine says Black Sesame Seeds can:
- It can heal all chronic illness if taken regularly for 100 days.
- Improve Skin Tone if taken regularly for 1 year
- It can reverse gray hair if taken regularly for 2 years
- It can regrow teeth if taken regularly for 3 years.
Main chemical constituents are up to 55% fatty oil, sesamin, sesamolin, sesamol, vitamin E, phytosterols, lecithin, pedallin, protein, oligosaccharides, planteose, sesamose, and mall amounts of phosphorus, potassium and cytochrome C, folic acid, nicotinic acid, sucrose, pentosan and large amounts of calcium content. In addition, fatty oil mainly contains approximately 48% oleic acid, approximately 37% linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, arachidonic acid, and glycerolipid of lignoceric acid.
Black Sesame Seeds has tons of health benefits including
- Anti-Aging Powers, It prevents Wrinkles
- Healthier Skins & Bones
- Lower your cholesterol levels and blood pressure which helps improving overall heart health.
- Protects against cancer
- Relief for Constipation & Indigestion
- A Lactation Aid, improve breastmilk supply.
- Helps lessen Anxiety
- Alleviates Anemia
- Protects from Radiation Damage to DNA
- Relieves Arthritis
- Protects Your Liver from Alcohol
- Encourages Bone Health and Prevents Osteoporosis
- Good for Eye Health
- Good for Oral Health
- Good for Respiratory Health
- Hair Benefits
Useful in Following diseases:
- Hair Loss
- Premature Graying of Hair
- Seminal Debility
- Sexual Debility
- Suppressed Post-partum Lactation
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars