Rose Flower ( Gul-e-Surkh, Gulab Ka Phool )
₨ 180 – ₨ 1,400
A Rose/Gul e Surkh, Gulab Ka Phool (گل سرخ, گلاب کا پھول) is a woody, thorny plant Rosa of the rosaceae family. There are more than one hundred species of roses, with large showy flowers in many different colors. Roses are considered native to Asia, but are also grown in Europe, northern Africa, and North America.
Ingredient Name :
Rosa damascena Mill.
Arabic Name : Ward, Jul, Duhn al-ward
Bengali Name : Golap
Chinese Name : You ji hua
English Name : Rose
French Name : Rosier
German Name : Damaszener Rose, Portlandrose, Monatsrose
Gujarati Name : Moshamee Gulab
Hindi Name : Gulab
Kannada Name : Rojahu
Kashmiri Name : Golab Posh
Latin name : Rosa damascena Mill.
Marathi Name : Gulab
Persian Name : Gul, Gule Surkh
Punjabi Name : Gulab
Sanskrit Name : Satapatrika
Urdu Name : Gulab
Rose has no known warnings or contraindications.
Medicinal uses of Rose Flower:
Rose petals are used in making rose oil that is steam distilled by crushing. The byproduct of steam distillation is rose water, which is an excellent relaxing agent, soothes the nerves and adds flavor to a variety of dishes across the world. Rose essence is rich in flavonoids, tannins, antioxidants, and vitamins A, B3, C, D and E, making it beneficial in skin care. Some of the uses of rose oil, water, and essence are as follows.
- Rose water is an effective astringent that reduces swelling of capillaries beneath the skin.
- Rose petal tea is efficient in cleansing the gallbladder and liver, and it helps improve bile secretion. Rose petals are dried and crushed to make tea.
- Rose tea also helps in alleviating mild sore throats and bronchial infections. The tea cools the body and reduces fever-related rashes.
- Rose petals are an important ingredient in eye washes as well, as it is antiseptic in nature.
- Rose water benefits include nourishing the scalp and improving hair growth. It is medicinally used as an antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory product. It is also used to treat dry scaly skin, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Rose essential oil is used along with carrier oils such as almond or grapefruit to treat various illnesses like hemorrhage, liver problems, nausea, fatigue, ulcers, asthma, dehydration, and bacterial infections of the stomach, colon, and urinary tract.
- Rose leaves are used in preparing rose water from the Persian variety. Rose water prepared from rose leaves brings relief from constipation, clears blood, and soothes the mind. In addition, it is used on the treatment of measles and chickenpox.
There are no known side effects related to the use of rose water or rose oil; nevertheless, it is best to consult when using any product as a means of treatment.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Cerebral Atony
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Excessive Thirst
- General Debility
- Heat Exhaustion
- Liver Dysfunction
- Sore Throat
- Weakness of Digestive System
- Weakness of Eyesight
- Weakness of Heart
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars