Mint ( Podena )
₨ 90 – ₨ 780
Mint / Podina (پودینہ) is scientifically known as Mentha Piperita, is an herb that has been used for hundreds of years for its remarkable medicinal properties.
Ingredient Name :
Mentha arvensis Linn.
Arabic Name : Na’na Haquli
Bengali Name : Pudina
Chinese Name : Bo he, Pak horn ho, Bok hoh, Po ho
English Name : Mint
French Name : Menthe
German Name : Ackerminze, Chinesische Ackerminze, Feldminze, Kornminze, Japanische Minze
Gujarati Name : Pudina
Hindi Name : Pudina, Nana, Podina
Kashmiri Name : Pudne
Latin name : Mentha arvensis Linn.
Marathi Name : Pudina
Persian Name : Pudinah
Punjabi Name : Pudina
Sanskrit Name : Putiha, Pudina
Urdu Name : Pudina
3 to 5 g powder of dried leaves.
This herb is not recommended during pregnancy as large doses can cause an abortion.
The market is full of products like toothpaste, chewing gum, breath fresheners, candy and inhalers which have mint as their base element. Most of us are familiar with the refreshing application of mint, but it has far more to offer than that.
Mint, the popular herb has several benefits which include proper digestion and weight loss, relief from nausea, depression, fatigue and headache, treatment of asthma, memory loss, and skin care problems.
- Mint is a great appetizer or palate cleanser, and it promotes digestion. It also soothes stomachs in cases of indigestion or inflammation.
- Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves help you deal with nausea and headache. The strong and refreshing aroma of mint is a quick and effective remedy for nausea.
- The strong aroma of the herb is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs, which gives relief for respiratory disorders that often result from asthma and the common cold. As mint cools and soothes the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, it relieves the irritation which causes chronic coughing. This is the main reason why so many balms are based on mint.
- Regular use of mint is very beneficial for asthma patients, as it is a good relaxant and relieves congestion. That being said, using too much mint in this way can also irritate the nose and throat.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Abdominal Distention
- Excessive Thirst
- Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- Intestinal Worms
- Lack of Appetite
- Liver Dysfunction
- Persistent Infection due to Low Immunity
- Sexual Debility
- Weakness of Digestive System
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars