Lady’s Finger Seeds ( Tukhm-e-Bhindi )
₨ 90 – ₨ 780
Lady’s finger contains potassium, vitamin B, vitamin C, folic acid, and calcium. It’s low in calories and has a high dietary fiber content. It’s low in calories and has a high dietary fiber content. Lady’s Finger Seeds/Tukhm-e-Bhindi (تخم بھنڈی) also known as Ochro Seeds and Abelmoschus Esculentus.
- It help manage blood sugar in cases of type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- It helps digestion
- Reduce hunger cravings
- Seed extracts of okra have an antioxidant, anti-stress effect.
- Manage stress levels is an
- Help Lower Cholesterol level
- Beneficial for weight management
- Good for bone health
- Relieves chronic constipation
- Prevents from stomach ulcer
- Good for hair n skin
- It is really good for pregnant women.
- Prevents from Iron deficiency anemia
- It is good for getting relief from the respiratory problems especially asthma as it is rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Improves Memory Level
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Select Quantity:
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- Select Form:
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars