Lady’s Finger Seeds ( Tukhm-e-Bhindi )
₨ 90 – ₨ 780
Lady’s finger contains potassium, vitamin B, vitamin C, folic acid, and calcium. It’s low in calories and has a high dietary fiber content. It’s low in calories and has a high dietary fiber content. Lady’s Finger Seeds/Tukhm-e-Bhindi (تخم بھنڈی) also known as Ochro Seeds and Abelmoschus Esculentus.
- It help manage blood sugar in cases of type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- It helps digestion
- Reduce hunger cravings
- Seed extracts of okra have an antioxidant, anti-stress effect.
- Manage stress levels is an
- Help Lower Cholesterol level
- Beneficial for weight management
- Good for bone health
- Relieves chronic constipation
- Prevents from stomach ulcer
- Good for hair n skin
- It is really good for pregnant women.
- Prevents from Iron deficiency anemia
- It is good for getting relief from the respiratory problems especially asthma as it is rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Improves Memory Level
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars