Dodder ( Aftimoon )
Hellweed, Devil’s Guts
₨ 100 – ₨ 865
Dodder / Aftimoon (افتیمون) is a leafless, delicate, yellow colored stem parasite seen entangled on shrubs and hedges along the roads and railway tracks.
Ingredient Name :
Cuscuta reflexa Roxb.
Arabic Name : Kashooth, Kushooth, Kushootaa, Afteemoon, Aftaymoon
Bengali Name : Algusi, Hadi-algusilata
Chinese Name : Tu si zi
English Name : Dodder, Hellweed, Devil’s Guts
French Name : Cuscute
Gujarati Name : Akaswel, Amarbel
Hindi Name : Akasbel, Akashbel, Amarbel, Kasoos
Kashmiri Name : Kukli Po’ot
Latin name : Cuscuta reflexa Roxb.
Marathi Name : Aashbel
Persian Name : Tukhme Kasoos, Zajmool
Punjabi Name : Akasbel, Aftimum, Kasus, Nilathari
Sanskrit Name : Amaravela, Akashballi
Urdu Name : Aftimoon, Kasoos
3 to 7 g powder.
It is also known as Devil’s Guts, Dodder, Hellweed, Love Vine, devil’s gut, beggar weed, strangle tare, scald weed, dodder of thyme, greater dodder, lesser dodder and Cuscuta Reflexa.
- Dodder extract produces excellent male health enhancement results.
- The seed extract can also be used to treat kidney infections and to improve the health of the urinary tract.
- Dodder can help prevent skin cancer and skin aging.
- Dodder can protect the liver damage from agents like acetaminophen.
- It also helps with lower back pain, eye floaters, and ringing of the ears.
- Dodder Seed is a good immune enhancing and anti-fatigue agent.
- It can help in treating bladder and spleen problems.
Dodder seed extract is natural and generally safe. The herb, however, is very powerful and each individual should take the correct dosage. No side effects have been reported, if the extract is taken as recommended by physician.
Dodder might cause stomach pain in some people. It is recommended to avoid its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Blood Impurities
- Intestinal Worms
- Liver Dysfunction
- Spleen Dysfunction
- Urinary Irritation
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Select Quantity:
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- Select Form:
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars