Common Fumitory ( Shahtra )
Earth-Smoke, Drug Fumitory
₨ 85 – ₨ 710
Common Fumitory/Shahtra (شاہترہ) also known as Earth-Smoke, Drug Fumitory and Fumaria officinalis, is an annual plant of somewhat variable characteristics, often resembling a bush, but also growing as a low, trailing shrub. It has gray, pointed leaves that, at a distance, give the plant a wispy appearance of smoke. The pink-purple flower blooms in spring. The flowering plant (aerial parts) traditionally has been used in herbal medicine. The climbing fumitory, or Allegheny vine, is a North American plant of another genus (Adlumia). Several genera of the family are native to South Africa.
Ingredient Name :
Fumaria officinalis Linn.
Arabic Name : Shahtaraj, Shaatiraj
Bengali Name : Vanshulfa, Shotara, Pitpapra
Chinese Name : Tzu hua ti ting
English Name : Common Fumitory, Earth-smoke, Vapor, Beggary
French Name : Fum’e de terre
German Name : Ackerraute, Echter Erdrauch, Erdgalle, Gemeiner Erdrauch, Kratzheil, Traubenkerbel
Gujarati Name : Pittapapada, Pitpapado, Pittapapado
Hindi Name : Pitpapra, Papara, Shahtara
Kannada Name : Kallu Sabasige, Parpatu, Chaturasigide
Kashmiri Name : Shahtar
Latin name : Fumaria officinalis Linn.
Marathi Name : Pittapapada, Shatra, Parpat
Persian Name : Shahtara, Shahtarak
Punjabi Name : Shahtara, Pittapapara
Sanskrit Name : Yavana Parpata, Parpata, Suksmapatra
Urdu Name : Shahtara
3 to 7 g powder of dried whole plant.
Excess dose can cause hypnotic and sedative effects.
- It works well to heal swollen, red, and painful skin and other organs.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities it works well for treating both eczema and psoriasis.
- It also heals acne and clears up blemishes thus bringing about beautiful skin.
- It contains lots of great antioxidants it also works well for detoxing the blood and liver.
- It is also a great diuretic helping to rid the body of excess water accumulation and toxins.
- It also prevents the formation of gallbladder stones, and works as a great antispasmodic compound for the gallbladder.
- It is full of antioxidants that help to slow the aging process.
- It has also been used to treat irritations of the GI tract and sooth away bloating, pain, diarrhea, constipation, and stomach aches.
- It is a good antibacterial agent that kill bacillus and staph infections.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Blood Impurities
- Intestinal Worms
- Liver Dysfunction
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars