Common Fumitory ( Shahtra )
Earth-Smoke, Drug Fumitory
₨ 85 – ₨ 710
Common Fumitory/Shahtra (شاہترہ) also known as Earth-Smoke, Drug Fumitory and Fumaria officinalis, is an annual plant of somewhat variable characteristics, often resembling a bush, but also growing as a low, trailing shrub. It has gray, pointed leaves that, at a distance, give the plant a wispy appearance of smoke. The pink-purple flower blooms in spring. The flowering plant (aerial parts) traditionally has been used in herbal medicine. The climbing fumitory, or Allegheny vine, is a North American plant of another genus (Adlumia). Several genera of the family are native to South Africa.
Ingredient Name :
Fumaria officinalis Linn.
Arabic Name : Shahtaraj, Shaatiraj
Bengali Name : Vanshulfa, Shotara, Pitpapra
Chinese Name : Tzu hua ti ting
English Name : Common Fumitory, Earth-smoke, Vapor, Beggary
French Name : Fum’e de terre
German Name : Ackerraute, Echter Erdrauch, Erdgalle, Gemeiner Erdrauch, Kratzheil, Traubenkerbel
Gujarati Name : Pittapapada, Pitpapado, Pittapapado
Hindi Name : Pitpapra, Papara, Shahtara
Kannada Name : Kallu Sabasige, Parpatu, Chaturasigide
Kashmiri Name : Shahtar
Latin name : Fumaria officinalis Linn.
Marathi Name : Pittapapada, Shatra, Parpat
Persian Name : Shahtara, Shahtarak
Punjabi Name : Shahtara, Pittapapara
Sanskrit Name : Yavana Parpata, Parpata, Suksmapatra
Urdu Name : Shahtara
3 to 7 g powder of dried whole plant.
Excess dose can cause hypnotic and sedative effects.
- It works well to heal swollen, red, and painful skin and other organs.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities it works well for treating both eczema and psoriasis.
- It also heals acne and clears up blemishes thus bringing about beautiful skin.
- It contains lots of great antioxidants it also works well for detoxing the blood and liver.
- It is also a great diuretic helping to rid the body of excess water accumulation and toxins.
- It also prevents the formation of gallbladder stones, and works as a great antispasmodic compound for the gallbladder.
- It is full of antioxidants that help to slow the aging process.
- It has also been used to treat irritations of the GI tract and sooth away bloating, pain, diarrhea, constipation, and stomach aches.
- It is a good antibacterial agent that kill bacillus and staph infections.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Blood Impurities
- Intestinal Worms
- Liver Dysfunction
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Select Quantity:
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
- Select Form:
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars