Chaksu Seeds ( Chaksu )
₨ 257 – ₨ 2,044
Chaksu seeds (چاکسو, چاکسو کے بیج) is a very useful and healthful medicinal herb. It is also known as Jasmejaaz, Cassia Absus. It belongs to the Caesalpiniaceae family. It’s seeds can be used in powder, juice or decoction form.
Ingredient Name :
Cassia absus Linn.
Arabic Name : Tashmeezaj, Shishm
Bengali Name : Ban Kulthi
English Name : Absus Seeds
French Name : Absus Semences
German Name : Chichimkassie, Chichonpflanze
Gujarati Name : Chimad, Chinola
Hindi Name : Chaksu, Bankulthi
Kannada Name : Kreed, Nindratach
Latin name : Cassia absus Linn.
Marathi Name : Chimn, Chinol, Kankuti
Persian Name : Chashkhaam
Punjabi Name : Chaksoo
Sanskrit Name : Chakshushya, Drikaprasada, Arnaykulthika
Urdu Name : Chaksu
2 to 3 g powder of dried seeds.
This herb has no known warnings or contraindications.
- These seeds are highly effective in treating common cough.
- The oil can be used for curing many skin diseases.
- It is an effective home remedy for treating urinary bladder problems.
- Suffering from purulent conjunctivitis? Use Chakus seeds to cure it fast.
- Treating wounds and sores with Chaksu seeds is very common in various part of asian countries.
- Diuretic formulations are prepared by using this wonderful herbal plant seeds.
- Eye lotions are prepared using Chaksu seeds.
- It is an effective herbal treatment for eye ailments such as trachoma, ulcers, cataract and polyps.
- Pus formation and watering of eyes and many other eye infections are treated with Chaksu seed based medicines.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Blood Impurities
- Intestinal Worms
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars