Bitter Ginger ( Narakchur )
₨ 94 – ₨ 812Compare
Bitter ginger/Narakchur (نرکچور) is also known as pinecone ginger and Zingiber Zerumbet because it is looks like ginger. It has lots of benefits including,
Ingredient Name :
Curcuma zerumbet Roxb.
Arabic Name : Zarambad
Chinese Name : E zhu, E shu
English Name : Long Zedoary
German Name : Zitwer
Hindi Name : Narkachoor, Kali Haldi
Latin name : Curcuma zerumbet Roxb.
Sanskrit Name : Shati, Puthupalashika
Urdu Name : Narkachoor
Women who experience heavy menstrual flow should avoid taking large dosages.
- It is good to prevent cancer, because it is able to inhibit and prevent the growth of cancer cells in our body.
- It can increase appetite.
- Increase metabolism.
- It can help to burn body fat and lose weight.
- Good for treating diarrhea and dysentery.
- Improve digestion and stomach ache.
- Can help moisturize the skin.
- It can be used as shampoo to wash hairs.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Blood Impurities
- Lack of Appetite
- Liver Dysfunction
- Seminal Debility
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100 gram, 250 gram, 50 Gram, 500 gram
Grounded (کٹا ہوا), Powder (پیساھوا ), Whole (ثآبت )
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5 (0 vote)If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.