Hibiscus Flower Tea ( Gul Gurhal Ki Chai )
گل گڑھل کی چاۓ
A healthy sip of Hibiscus Tea. . .
Hibiscus tea is a very popular drink throughout the world and is often used as a medicinal tea. However, hibiscus flowers have various local names, and it might be called by its other rather common name, “Roselle”.
Hibiscus tea is ruby red in color and has a sour taste. Therefore, it is also known as sour tea and has a flavor similar to cranberry.
The health benefits of hibiscus tea include:
- Good source of antioxidants
- Help control cholesterol
- Reduce blood pressure
- Rich in vitamin C
- Assists in weight loss
- Can help prevent bladder infections
- Ease constipation
- Relieves menstrual pain and cramps
- Reduce risk of colorectal cancer
- Aids in improving blood circulation
- Cure urinary tract diseases
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!