Husk / Ispaghol (اسپغول) is also called Ispaghol and Psyllium. It is obtained from the seed husks of Plantago Ovata. Its common name is Desert Indian wheat. Ispaghol is one of the excellent sources of dietary fibers. These seed husks are an excellent natural remedy for colon cleansing and consuming it daily early morning or any part of the day it has been a regular practice of many people. This very ordinary looking powder can work wonders to improve your health.
Ingredient Name :
Plantago ovata Forsk.
Arabic Name : Bazrqutoona, Bizr al-qutoona, Luqmat al-na’ja
Bengali Name : Isabgul, Eshopgol
Chinese Name : Ch’-Ch’ientzu
English Name : Psyllium, Flea Seed, lspaghula Seed, Spogel Seed
French Name : Graines de Psyllium
German Name : Indisches Psyllium, Blondews Psyllium (Seeds), Indische Flohsamenschalen (Husk)
Gujarati Name : Uthamujeerun, Isaphgol
Hindi Name : lsabgol, Isapgol, Isapghul, Isarghol, Ispaghul, Issufghul
Kannada Name : Issabagolu
Kashmiri Name : Ismogul, Satismogul
Latin name : Plantago ovata Forsk.
Marathi Name : Isapghol
Persian Name : lsabghol, Isparzah
Punjabi Name : Isapghol
Sanskrit Name : Snigdhajira, Ashwagolam
Urdu Name : Isabghol, Aspaghol (Seeds), Bhusi Isabghol (Husk)
5 g to 10 g seeds. Sufficient fluids must be taken with the seeds, e.g., 150 ml water to 5 g seeds. The dose should be taken half hour to one hour after taking other medication. Consult a physician if diarrhoea lasts for more than 3-4 days.
This herb is not recommended if you are pregnant. Always take Psyllium products with plenty of liquids – otherwise they can possibly cause, rather than relieve, constipation. Psyllium can also dilute digestive enzymes, and is best taken between meals (especially before bed or first thing in the morning) rather than with food at mealtimes.
To keep fit it is very necessary that we keep our bowel system clean and active as only if our digestion system is working healthily we may be preventing many other diseases. Our metabolism efficiency also improves by using husk daily.
What is different in our Husk? Yes, we are different as the product which we are presenting is not only pure and natural but it is of 100% premium quality without any added artificial colors and preservatives, by natural we mean Natural and Organic.
What are the health benefits that you can have by using our Husk on a daily basis?
- This highly fibrous food will benefit your overall health.
- Ispaghol or husk fibers absorb waste in the stomach and removes it out from the colon making digestion process easier as it smoothes the intestines by which the digestion system works better.
- A very surprising fact but yes Husk can even help you lose weight as it lowers down the bad cholesterol from your body which produces fat deposits.
- The husk soaks up excess water in the intestine, cleanses the digestive tract and relieves problems such as diarrhea, bloating and constipation.
- It also helps promote regularity without increasing flatulence.
- At least 6 weeks of daily husk intake is an effective way for people who are obese or overweight to lower their cholesterol without any side effects.
- Our Husk usage can affect your heart by lowering blood pressure, improving lipid levels, and strengthening heart muscle.
Just remember that ‘ The body enjoys health if the stomach is well’ and take care of your body as it is the only place that you have to live.
Dosage: on a regular basis you can have 1 tablespoon of husk with water in the morning. Husk can be taken in various ways among which are:
- 1 Tablespoon of husk mixed in a glass of milk and taken daily.
- 1 tablespoon of husk in a bowl of yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of husk can be added to a regular bowl of porridge.
- You can take 1 tablespoon of husk and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water and add one lemon to it. It will help you lose weight.
- If 1 tablespoon is taken in the night before going to bed, it will help you get rid of piles faster.
Useful in Following diseases:
- Arteriosclerosis / Atherosclerosis
- Common Cold
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High LDL Cholesterol Level
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Weakness of Heart
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.