Asparagus is perhaps best known as a female rejuvenative. According to Ayurvedic texts, Shatavari means ‘one who possesses hundred husbands’. The root contains compounds called steroidal glycosides (asparagoside) that directly affect hormone production and may very well influence emotions. It is useful for infertility, decreased libido, threatened miscarriage, menopause, leucorrhoea, menstrual cramps and has the ability to balance pH in the cervical area. Dry membranes, such as those on the vaginal wall, are also brought into balance through the herbs demulcent action. It tones, cleanses, nourishes, and strengthens the female reproductive organs and so is traditionally used to control the symptoms of PMS, including breast tenderness and abdominal bloating, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, leucorrhoea and menopause. It is also useful in pelvic inflammatory disease like endometriosis. It also supports deeper tissue and builds blood and so it helps to remove infertility, prepare the womb for conception, prevent miscarriage and acts as a post-partum tonic where it helps to increase lactation and normalise the uterus and the changing hormones. So many of these benefits abound because Asparagus contains phytoestrogens, hormones that normalise estrogen levels and also play an important role in preserving women’s long term health. Clinical studies suggest that plant estrogen’s are better than drugs for hormone balancing since they do not produce negative side effects such as uterine cancer. This gentle herb will promote an easier balanced life. It is proved that it increases milk production in lactating women.
Men may benefit from the herb as well in the treatment of impotence, spermatorrhoea, and general and sexual debility. In addition to it’s applications for reproductive organs, Asparagus is also quite effective for stomach ulcers, hyperacidity and diarrhoea. Dry and irritated membranes in the upper respiratory tract are soothed by this herb making it useful in cases of bronchitis and chronic fevers. It is believed to bring into balance all of the body’s fluids.
Each 250 mg capsule contains:
Asparagus racemosus Dried Extract (Satawari) 250 mg.
Amenorrhoea, Biliousness, Blood Disorders, Bronchitis, Chronic Fevers, Cystitis, Decreased Libido, Diahhoea, Dropsy, Dysmenorrhoea, Dyspepsia, Epilepsy, Erectile Dysfunction, Gastritis, Gout, Hyperacidity, Infertility in women, Kidney Dysfunction, Leprosy, Leucorrhoea, Menopausal Changes, Night Blindness, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Rheumatism, Seminal Debility, Sexual Debility, Sore Throat, Spermatorrhoea, Stomach Ulcers, Suppressed Post-partum Lactation, Threatened Miscarriage, Tumors, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and Vaginal Dryness.
Not recommended in kidney dysfunction, diarrhoea and gout.
SIDE EFFECTS :
There are no known side effects.
Take 1 capsule twice daily before meals with water. Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
In packs of 60 capsules.
USED FOR DISEASES:
- Amenorrhoea Diseases حبث الطمث حیض کا نہ آنا
- Biliousness متلی
- Blood Impurities خون کی خرابی
- Bronchitis پھیپھڑے کی سوجن, کھانسی
- Depressed Libido شہوت کی کمی
- Diarrhoea اسہال , دست
- Dysentery پیچش , مروڑ, آنتوں کا ورم
- Dysmenorrhoea ماہواری کا درد
- Epilepsy Disease مرگی , مصروع
- Erectile Dysfunction عضوتناسل کی کمزوری
- Fevers Bukhar بخار ,تپ
- Hyperacidity Teyzabiyet Badhazmi تیزابیت ، بدہضمی
- Infertility Banjh Pan بانجھ پن
- Leucorrhoea Silan e Raham لیکوریا، سیلان رحم
- Menopausal Changes Haiz ki Kharabi حیض کی خرابی
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Haiz sey Pehley Dard حیض سے پہلے درد
- Seminal Debility Mani ki Kharabi مادہ منویہ کی خرابی
- Sexual Debility Jinsi Kamzori جنسی کمزوری
- Sore Throat Galey ki Sozish گلے کی سوزش
- Spermatorrhoea Jaryaan Manni جریان منی
- Suppressed Postpartum Lactation Doodh ki Kami
- Threatened Miscarriage Asqat Hamal ka Khatra
- Tuberculosis tapdaq TB تپ دق
- Ulcers Alsar Nasoor السر
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) یشاب کی نالی کا انفیکشن
- Vaginal Dryness Furaj ka Sokhapan فرج کا سوکھاپن