The root of Ashwagandha, also known as Winter Cherry has been in use for over 4000 years in India and is highly esteemed as an adaptogen and a rejuvenating herb, which is capable of imparting long life, youthful vigour and intellectual powers. Used by both men and women, it acts to calm the mind and promote sound, restful sleep. As an adaptogen it promotes the body’s ability to maintain homeostasis and resist stress. It prevents or minimises imbalance that may lead to disease, whether from poor diet, lack of sleep, mental or physical strain, or chemical toxins in the environment. It is especially beneficial in stress related disorders such as hypertension, general debility, etc. As a rejuvenative it helps maintain proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bone, while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system.
The withanolides, similar to the body’s own steroid hormones, inhibit the growth of cancer cells. The herb may be of use in chronic inflammatory diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, and as a cancer-protective. It also helps recovery from chronic illness. Its alkaloids showed relaxant and antispasmodic effects against several spasmogens on intestinal, uterine, bronchial, tracheal and blood vascular muscles.
Ashwagandha enjoys the reputation in the West as an aphrodisiac, a use supported by a recent study in which more than 70% of men reported increased libido and sexual function after taking the herb. It is therefore an excellent remedy for infertility and helps in increasing the sense of well-being and improves sexual performance and is also useful in spermatorrhoea. It is recommended for erectile dysfunction and seminal debility. In fact, in Sanskrit the name means ‘like a horse’. It is increasingly known as ‘Indian Ginseng’ as its actions and uses are in many ways similar to those of Chinese Ginseng. It is also useful in dyspepsia, loss of appetite, senile debility and loss of muscular energy. Increases breast-milk production. Restores normal vitality after a long-term illness or stress.
Each 250 mg. capsule contains:
Withania somnifera Dried Extract (4:1) (Ashwagandha) 250 mg.
Each 500 mg vegetarian capsule contains:
Withania somnifera Extract (Ashwagandha) 208 mg
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 292 mg
Amnesia, anaemia, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, azoospermia, bradycardia, brain-fag (mental exhaustion), bronchitis, cancer, convalescence, depression, dyspepsia, erectile dysfunction, exhaustion, fatigue, general debility, hydrospermia, hypertension, infertility, insomnia, lack of appetite, lack of vigour, leucorrhoea, lumbago, memory loss, nervous exhaustion, oligospermia, polyuria, premature ageing, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, seminal debility, senile dementia, sexual debility, spermatorrhoea, stress, suppressed post-partum lactation and schizophrenia.
Do not use if you are taking anxiety or anti-seizure medication. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, speak with your doctor before taking Ashwagandha. Do not take Ashwagandha if you have leukemia and are being treated with cyclophosphamide (a ‘chemo’ medicine). Your medicine may be causing these symptoms which may mean you are allergic to it: Feeling cold (decrease in body temperature) or upset stomach.
SIDE EFFECTS :
Take 1 capsule twice daily before meals with water. Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
DIETARY ADVICE :
Avoid caffeine, alcohol, smoking, sugar, salt and fat. Eat a meal high in carbohydrates and fiber. Eat more vegetables. Important nutrients in the antistress diet include zinc, which can be found in seafood such as oysters, whole wheat, nuts, seeds, eggs and lean meats. If you are not sensitive to dairy products, include cheese and yogurt in your antistress diet. Avoid all refined, burnt, barbecued and fried food.
In packs of 60 capsules
USED FOR DISEASES:
- Amnesia (Impairment of Memory) بھولنے کی بیماری
- Anaemia Disease خون کی کمی
- Anxiety بے چینی ,فکر، تشویش
- Arthritis گٹھیا ,جوڑوں کی سوزش
- Asthma دمہ , سانس لینے میں دشواری
- Azoospermia مردانہ بانجھ پن
- Bradycardia ضَعفِ دِل , دل کی دھڑکن کم ہونے کی کیفیت
- Bronchitis پھیپھڑے کی سوجن, کھانسی
- Cardiovascular Disorders قلبی عوارض, عارضہ قلب
- Convalescence بیماری سے افاقہ
- Depression ذہنی دباؤ , پژمردگی
- Erectile Dysfunction عضوتناسل کی کمزوری
- Exhaustion after Coitus Hambistari k bad thakan جماع کے بعد تھکن
- Fatigue Thakan تھکاوٹ, تھکن
- General Debility Kamzori, Naqqahat کمزوری
- Hydrospermia Mada Mani ka Patla Hona مادہ منی کا پتلاہونا
- Hypertension High Blood Pressure بلند فشار خون
- Indigestion Bad Hazmi بدہضمی,
- Infertility Banjh Pan بانجھ پن
- Insomnia inability to sleep Bey Khowabi بے خوابی.
- Lassitude (Lethargy) Ghanoodgi Thakan غنودگی , تھکن
- Leucorrhoea Silan e Raham لیکوریا، سیلان رحم
- Lumbago Backache Kamar ka Dard کمر کا درد – پیٹھ کا درد
- Oligospermia Low Sperm Count قِلَّتِ مَنی
- Premature Ejaculation Surat e Inzaal سُرعت انزال
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Joron k Dard
- Schizophrenia Nafsiyati Bimari ذہنی بگاڑ
- Seminal Debility Mani ki Kharabi مادہ منویہ کی خرابی
- Senility Burhapa بڑھاپا
- Sexual Debility Jinsi Kamzori جنسی کمزوری
- Spermatorrhoea Jaryaan Manni جریان منی
- Stress Zehni Dabao زہنی دباٴو
- Suppressed Postpartum Lactation Doodh ki Kami