Amla is rich in several minerals, including chromium, zinc and copper. Ayurvedic medicine considers these minerals essential for the body to function properly. Chromium, in particular, is thought to help manage cholesterol levels in the blood, and it may also lower the risk of heart disease.
A murabba made from amla is traditionally used as a general health tonic to sharpen the mind and relieve fatigue. Ayurvedic practitioners recommend taking amla murabba each day in the morning for its health benefits.
Benefits Of Amla Murabba:
- It can treat gastritis and all other gastric disorders like ulcer, heartburn, acid reflux etc. It reduces acidity and gives relief from gastric troubles, which occur due to hyperacidity. In case of acidity, you should eat it on empty stomach in early morning every day for at least 3 months.
- Amla murabba is traditional remedy for constipation. You can also use it for constipation in children. It is delicious and can help a lot in relieving constipation. Drinking milk after eating amla murabba helps in curing chronic constipation.
- Amla murabba corrects the digestive process in the stomach and provides support to the liver. Therefore, if you feel heaviness after meal and indigestion with acid reflux or heartburn, it can help you to getting rid of this. However, you should also note it only works when indigestion is associated with acidity and heartburn.
- Amla murabba enhances and strengthens the immunity system of an individual. Amla has a strong antioxidant property due to the presence of vitamin C. It is also antibacterial and capable of fighting against recurrent infections such as common cold, fever, and upper respiratory tract infections.
- However, amla murabba might not beneficial alone in osteoarthritis or inflammation of bones and joints, but it works well in internal organ inflammation. It includes diseases like pancreatitis and hepatitis. It reduces inflammation of pancreas and support appropriate liver functions.
- Amla murabba is rich in Chromium, Zinc and Copper that are body’s essential components. Chromium, particularly, has the potential of managing cholesterol level of blood and it can lower the risk of heart diseases.
- Amla murabba reduces bad cholesterol level of LDL through the inhibition of oxidation of thiobarbituric acid and TBA. It also reduces VLDL level and triglycerides level in the human body.
- Amla murabba works on alleviating inflammation of blood vessels and prevents formation of cholesterol plaque.
- Amla murabba is rich source of iron content, so it has capacity of enhancing hemoglobin level. Women with heavy menstrual bleeding can also use amla murabba to compensate the iron loss.
- Amla murabba also helps reducing menstrual cramps and in girls. Women should consume amla murabba for at least three months to get rid of menstrual cramps permanently.
- Amla murabba assists in making the skin look great. It removes blemishes, scars and acne marks. For reducing, blemishes, one has to take it for six months.
- Since, amla murabba is an excellent source of Vitamin C, so it can improve the complexion significantly. It offers natural and youthful glow to the skin.
- Amla murabba is also rich source of Vitamin A, C & E, so it reduces the aging process. Vitamin A produces collagen that makes the skin elastic and young. The best use of amla murabba is when it is consumed on empty stomach. It can also prevent collagen degradation. In this way, it keeps the skin tight, soft, supple and youthful.
- Regular intake of Amla Murabba provides the dose of vitamins to hair roots. It treats premature graying and keeps the hair shiny.
- It creates a protective shield around the body to prevent it from sun’s stroke and harmful UV rays.
- Amla murabba is the powerhouse of benefits. It gives strength to the pregnant woman and the fetus. Amla murabba supplies the dose of Vitamin C to the mother and the child.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.