Shilajit or Salajeet is a thick, sticky tar-like substance with a colour ranging from white to dark brown (the latter is more common), found predominantly in Himalaya and Tibet mountains, Caucasus mountains, Altai Mountains, and mountains of Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
100 % GUARANTEED ORIGINAL SALAJEET BROUGHT TO YOU FROM THE MIGHTY HIMALAYAS AND KARAKORAM, SKARDU, GILGIT BALTISTAN.
“Salajeet is a 100% organic mineral with no side effects, found in high altitude mountains of Himalayas and Karakoram. Baltistan Pharma is bringing to you the best quality Salajeet right from Himalayas, Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan”
“It is widely believed and accepted that, the purest and the best possible quality of Salajeet is extracted from the mighty Himalaya, Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan.”
Salajeet is a sticky, tar-like resin substance that oozes out of mountainous regions in the summer when it is heated by the sun. It is formed over centuries by the decomposition of plants and the activity of unique microorganisms such as Euphorbia royleana and Trifolium repens.
Salajeet is composed of centuries old, decomposed plants which are a potent source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It just may be nature’s most potent trace mineral source. It’s a powerful adaptogen, helping protect against all types of mental and physical stress.
Salajeet takes centuries to form, and scientists consider it a millenary product of nature.
Salajeet contains the following ingredients:
• 85 different essential minerals in ionic form which can be easily absorbed by the human body.
• Fulvic acid which is a powerful electrolyte that the body uses to get the minerals into the cells where they are needed
• Free-radical scavengers
• Other nutrients
• Amino acids
Who can use?
Everyone, male female above 18 years can use Salajeet in specific dosages depending upon the purpose of use.
Dosage and Administration
Should be taken twice a day dissolved in a glass of pure warm milk or warm water. 200mg to 250 mg, once after dinner and once after breakfast for 100 days for optimal result.
Do not take Salajeet if you suffer from gout. It can increase uric acid in the body. Children below 18 years, pregnant or nursing mothers should always seek the advice of their doctor before taking.
WHY USE SALAJEET
The plants absorbed various nutrients and minerals from soil to form rich and green vegetation. The life of trees and plants there extended over many hundred and even thousands of years. After their time the plants returned back to earth along with the minerals. This process continued over a period of many centuries. This remains of plant life in the specific climatic condition and altitude of Himalayas formed the Mineral Pitch known as Salajeet.
Salajeet is found in the Himalayan region especially in Gilgit Baltistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet, and the kumaon area in India, but the finest type found only in the mountains of Himalaya in Baltistan, Gilgit Baltistan.
DESTROYER OF WEAKNESS
“Salajeet is a rare mineral-like compound from the highest cliffs of Himalaya, Baltistan, now available in Pakistan for the first time”
“Salajeet, in ancient Sanskrit, means destroyer of weakness. That was enough to get one’s interest…” If you want natural cures that have been suppressed by the pharmaceutical industry, this message is for you. As a reporter I don’t believe anything, not the exaggerated claims of the “natural” cures industry, not the pharmaceutical companies, not even the health food stores. So, when my friend began going on about something called Salajeet which came from Pakistan, I figured he had just had too much to drink. Destroyer of weakness! Salajeet means destroyer of weakness in ancient Sanskrit. That piqued my interest, says an American reporter.
OFFSPRING OF ROCKS
Salajeet comes from the compost formed by decaying vegetation and the minerals they contain. It has been forming high in the mountains of Pakistan for thousands of years in fissures and cracks in the rocky landscape. The pitch like substance freezes solid each winter and then bakes in the hot summer sun until it oozes its way to the surface as a dark red resin. The locals collect the Salajeet and process it on non-industrial basis.
Dr. LINUS PAULING
According to Dr. Linus Pauling, winner of two Nobel Prizes, “You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency” Minerals act as the catalyst for all of our metabolic reactions, the assimilation of vitamins and all of our other bodily functions. We are killing our bodies because we do not provide enough minerals for our cells to function properly.
VITAMIN & MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
The minerals in OTC supplements are in their native pure inorganic (metallic) form or colloidal form. Our body needs minerals in ionic form so they can be easily absorbed by our cells. Even when in ionic form, our body still has to absorb the minerals which is a process that becomes more difficult as we get older because our cell walls get thicker and it becomes harder to get those minerals to the protoplasm where they are needed. Insufficient minerals make it harder, if not almost impossible, for us to absorb vitamins as well. The end result is premature aging.
Salajeet with Fulvic Acid is an anti-aging elixir that contains 85 minerals in natural ionic form that are essential for maintaining the equilibrium and energy metabolism of the human body. Since they are in ionic form, they can be easily absorbed by the body. The primary function of the fulvic acid is to penetrate the cell wall allowing the minerals to enter the cell.
MIRACLE OF 21st CENTURY
Scientists are only now recognizing the power of fulvic acid in arresting and reversing the aging process. It may prove to be the healing miracle of the 21st century.
FULVIC ACID & BODY CELLS
Fulvic acid forms from decayed plant matter with the help of microorganisms and allow the minerals in the soil to be absorbed by plants. It is an electrolyte. Using a giant amoebae, scientists tested the effect of fulvic acid on the cell. What occurred was referred to by researches and “a beautiful and astonishing demonstration” to restore life to the cell. When the fulvic acid was discontinued, the cell ruptured and died.
EASY ABSORPTION BY THE HUMAN BODY
It is no stretch to conclude that human body cells need both fulvic acid to absorb minerals and the minerals in an ionic form for easy absorption by the body. The presence of minerals makes absorbing vitamins easy as well as bringing the human body into metabolic equilibrium for both anabolism and catabolism thereby maintaining the electrical energy potential and arresting and even reversing the aging process.
The ancient Yogis knew that fulvic acid in the form of Salajeet was a fountain of youth centuries ago.
Over 1.2 billion people in the world are obese. Conventional wisdom states, “The only way to lose weight is to eat less and be more physically active.”
However, when we are young, we can eat rich foods, lie around and still do not gain weight. But in our mid-twenties, we seem to have less energy, less stamina and even if we eat less, we start gaining weight. Diets and exercise don’t usually help much, if at all. The simple fact is that our metabolism has slowed down as we age and our body is storing more fat rather than converting it to energy.
Salajeet will balance your metabolism which causes you to convert the calories you eat into energy, not fat. The result is a slimmer more youthful and healthy body at any age.
Everyone over the age of 18 should be using Salajeet. Women will keep their youthful charm and men will keep their vigor, vitality and energy.
Salajeet rebuilds, regenerates and restores youthful vigor from within. Within 10 days of use, you should begin to feel the difference – the power of growing young. Shouldn’t you be willing to invest in yourself… in your youthfulness?
Thousands of Salajeet users in over 60 countries routinely refer their friends to it. Order now and see the difference for yourself. What have you got to lose?
WHAT MAKES SALAJEET SPECIAL
The minerals have been pre-absorbed by the plants and left in the ionic form… a form most easily absorbed by the human body. This allows your body to get all of the minerals it needs to allow your cells to work at maximum efficiency. In fact, it can slow down or even reverse the effects of aging.
Research had also shown that Himalayan Salajeet has helped to relieve or correct the following conditions:
• Digestion problems
• Memory problems
• Brain function
• Exercise recovery
• Reproductive health
Many traditional doctors in Pakistan claim Salajeet has the ability to reverse aging and anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve joint pain and inflammation.
Some other Uses/ Benefits:
- As a powerful immune system booster
- Treat diabetes
- Treat respiratory conditions
- Treat coughs
- Potent vitamin and mineral source
- For longevity
- For anti-aging
- As an energy booster
- As an adaptogen
- Treat arthritis and joint pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Aid memory and thinking
- Reduce stress
- Reduce physical and mental fatigue
- Treat anxiety and depression
- For better powers of concentration
- Maintain heart health
- Treat high blood pressure
- Improve digestion
- Treat gastritis, constipation and indigestion
- Protect the liver and pancreas
- Increase blood circulation
- Protect and maintain the thyroid gland
- Increase metabolism
- For proper enzyme secretion
- For it’s anti-microbial properties
- Increase physical strength and endurance
- Treat premature ejaculation and dysfunction
- Treat urinary problems and kidney stones
- To detoxify the body and remove toxins
- Treat anemia
- Treat ulcers
- Increase natural growth hormone production
Some more uses:
Salajeet/Shilajit has been indicated in treatment of number of diseases as mentioned below:
- Due to ushan virya in potency, Shilajitu is said to have properties that suppress pain, as it acts directly on Vata, thereby helping to suppress it, as Vata is the cause of initiation of pain.
- A very good remedy in arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and other joint related problems and back pain.
- Has a very good pain relieving effect in any kind of injury and muscular pain.
- Due to a similar property mentioned above, Salajeet is said to work as an anti-inflammatory substance. It works in a manner very similar to the working of betamethasone, a glucocortocoid.
- Salajeet is considered as an agent which helps in strengthening the nervous system, and so is very helpful in nervous disorders such as paralysis, hemiplegia, etc.
- Salajeet is considered as drug of choice in disorders like depression, mental stress, epilepsy and mental fatigue.
- Salajeet helps in promoting intelligence level and also works in promoting mental concentration thereby enhancing the learning skills.
- Wonderful results have been seen in abdominal disorders, including pain, gastritis, indigestion and constipation.
- Good results have been seen in piles and fistula related problems.
- It helps liver to work normally therefore helps in proper secretion of all the juices and enzymes important for proper metabolism in body.
- It helps in purifying blood due to its anti-microbial action.
- Salajeet works against any microorganism and due to this anti-microbial action, helps in relieving the body from any kind of foreign invasion.
- Helps in building body’s natural immunity thereby useful in providing natural strength to the body.
- Very effective in disease related to heart as it a Pitta moderator.
Salajeet is also effective in controlling blood pressure levels by bringing it to normal levels.
- Works as a Kapha suppressant therefore helps in countering cough and helps in releasing sputum from the respiratory tract. It has also been found effective in asthmatic condition
- Very important herb in Ayurvedic system of medicine, which helps in increasing strength and endurance power in men. It works as an aphrodisiac agent thereby helps in increasing sperm count and also helps in bettering the quality of sperms. It also helps in regulating hormones for proper functioning. It has been regarded as Indian as it is very helpful in enhancing powers.
- Salajeet is well used in treating diabetes cases, as it is very helpful in metabolizing glucose in blood stream.
- It is strongly recommended in renal calculi cases, as it is very effecting in crushing calculi due to its tickt rasa property. It is also beneficial in enhancing proper functioning of kidneys.
- Good results have also been seen in infection in urinary tract and helps in relieving from symptoms like dysurea and burning micturation.
- Excellent results have been discovered when Salajeet is applied in medo roga (obesity). It possesses this property because of its laghu (light) and ruksh (dry) properties. It helps in scrapping away of extra fat accumulated in body thus helps in providing slim and healthy looks to the body.
- Salajeet is highly recommended in patients who are weak or have been recovering from prolonged illness or from any surgery.
- Salajeet helps in supplementing the minerals (like phosphorus, calcium and magnesium) and vitamin deficiency in body.
- Salajeet provides strength to the body and has been mentioned as Rasayan by Acharya Charak, the great Indian Ayurvedic healer, and has recommended its daily use to maintain physical and mental strength and to maintain youth and to attain long life.