Melon seeds/Tukhm-e-Kharbooza (تخم خربوزہ) also known as Cucumis Melo are rich in Folate, Zinc, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Calcium, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B2. They are an excellent source of plant-based protein.
Melon seeds may help with:
- High cholesterol
- Supports organs and systems
- Nervous disorders
- Hair and nails growth
- Supports cardiovascular system
- Treat skin disorders
- Improve immune system
- Treating migraines, insomnia, and depressive disorders
- Controls blood pressure
- Improve bone and teeth health
- Discharge intestinal worms
- Weight loss
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.