Coffee has been both praised and mocked for centuries. Caffeine, the most widely consumed psychoactive substance in the world, is the best known ingredient of coffee. Its beneficial effects on the human body has been researched quite well. Coffee Seeds/Tukhm-e-Kafi (تخم کافی) also known as Coffea Aribica.
Health Benefits of Coffee:
- Coffee boosts physical performance.
- Coffee may help lose weight.
- Coffee contains magnesium and potassium, which helps the human body use insulin, regulating blood sugar levels and reducing your craving for sugary treats and snacks.
- Coffee helps in burning fat. Caffeine helps fat cells break down body fat and use it as fuel for training.
- Coffee helps in focus and stay alert. Moderate caffeine intake, helps in focusing and improving mental alertness.
- Coffee reduces risk of cancers.
- Coffee reduces risk of stroke.
- Coffee reduces risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- It protects brain and reduce the risk of Alzheimer disease.
- It also lowers risk of dementia.
Disadvantages and Risks of Coffee:
Excessive use of coffee can cause insomnia and restlessness.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.