Almonds are an incredibly popular tree nut. Despite being high in fat, they are highly nutritious and extremely healthy. Almonds have been prized since ancient times as one of humankind’s most beloved nuts. They were popular in the diets of ancient Egyptians and Indian populations. Ancient Indian Ayurvedic practitioners even believed that almonds were capable of increasing brain capacity, intellectual ability and longevity.
Almond Straw/Badam Ki Khali (کھلی بادام, بادام کا بھوسا) is scientifically known as Prunus Dulcis.
- Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD) Dil ki Bimari
- Brain-Fag دماغی تکان , اعصابی تھکن
- Wounds Zakham زخم
- Diabetes Mellitus Disease ذیابیطس شکری
- Obesity Motapa موٹاپا
- Weakness of Digestive System Hazmey ki Kamzori ہاضمہ کی کمزوری
- Osteoporosis Porous Bones ہڈی کا بھربھراپن
As with all nuts, allergies can be an issue for some people when it comes to almonds. Children are more susceptible to nut allergies and should avoid almonds if they have a known allergy.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.